Request a Quote
Use stimulus funds to support learning loss recovery and improved attendance this year!
The American Rescue Act allocates ~$123 billion to K-12 school districts, 20% of which must address COVID learning loss. Take advantage of these funds to bring seamless, two-way communication to your school communities, and engage families in more than 100 home languages. We are the only platform that has always invested in the highest-quality enhanced translation, contextualized for education, using human translators as well as machine learning/AI.
Join hundreds of districts like Wake County Public School System, Boston Public Schools, Oakland Unified School District, Syracuse City School District, Tulsa Public Schools, and Pittsburgh Public Schools.
Sign up now and bring understandable, accessible, equitable communication to your community.
TalkingPoints for schools and districts
- Comprehensive site-wide license
- Priority enhanced translation
- Unlimited students
- Unlimited classes
- 125 languages
- SIS Integration (Clever, Classlink, csv)
- Individual, group, school & district-wide messaging
- School & district-wide surveys with downloadable reports
- Online sign-in/mobile app
- Analytics dashboard and reports
- Designated account manager