This year, TalkingPoints added 20 new languages to its family-school partnership platform, which can support more families and schools in building strong partnerships that can lead to improved attendance, course proficiency, and higher test scores for students. That means TalkingPoints now provides access to families and schools across 145 different languages!
The new languages are:
- Bhojpuri, Dogri, Konkani, Maithili, and Meiteilon (Manipuri), Mizo — spoken in India
- Aymara, Guarani, and Quechua — spoken in South America
- Bambara, Ewe, Krio, Lingala, Luganda, Oromo, Sepedi, Twi, and Tsonga — spoken in Africa
- Ilocano — spoken in the Pacific Islands
- Faroese — spoken in the Faroe Islands
We’re honored to be able to support even more families and schools in building relationships steeped in student success!